This content is intended for adults of the ages 21+
It's Labor Day weekend and that calls for a margarita! Since moving to Texas, I really learned how to make the perfect margarita. The recipe is so simple with just four ingredients and it will easily become one of your favorite recipes! I made these once for a girls night and it was a huge hit! Once your friends know you can make a killer margarita, you will be requested to make them at every time!
There is just no drink quite like a margarita. No mixes, bottled juices, or frozen junk here. I like a salted rim, large ice cubs, and tequila I can taste! Did you know that margaritas are the #1 cocktail in the United States? 70% of them are made from scratch in your very own home. But there’s a little secret… you can turn your ordinary home-made margarita into an extraordinary one with Agavero Orange.
Agavero Orange is a liqueur that is the perfect ingredient to compliment a margarita! It’s a splash of sunshine as it’s a blend of 100% blue agave tequila, infused with the essence of oranges and pure agave nectar. It seriously tastes so good! It's Gran Centenario Reposado Tequila is the perfect match. It's the perfect duo for the best skinny margarita! Learn more about Agavero Orange [HERE] on their website!
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE
- To rim the glass: kosher salt, lime wedge
- 1 1/2 ounces Gran Centenario Reposado tequila (about 3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (about 1 large or 1 1/2 small limes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice (about 1/2 medium orange)
- 2 teaspoons of Agavero Orange
- Rim the glass: Pour a thin layer of salt onto a small plate. Rub a lime wedge around the top edge of your glass to moisten it, then tip the glass into the salt so that it sticks, tapping all the way around. Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- Fill a small cocktail shaker with additional ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and Agavero Orange. Tightly close and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds (it’s longer than you think). Strain into the rimmed glass over the ice. Enjoy immediately.
As summer closes in and fall arrives, it’s time to sit back and enjoy the perfect margarita. Now that I share my secret ingredients, I want you to share your favorite margarita recipes and the ways you enjoy Agavero Orange this season! You can learn more about Agavero Orange [HERE] on their website!