- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 cups spiral pasta
- 1 can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 the soup can filled with low-fat milk
- 1 can water-packed tuna
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water. Cook pasta according to package instructions
- In a medium bowl, mix together onion, celery, mushroom soup, and milk.
- When pasta is cooked, drain pasta and set aside.
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick spray. Put pasta into dish. Drain tuna and crumble evenly over pasta. Pour mushroom sauce all over, then finish with a layer of cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, broil top of casserole for 2 additional minutes to brown the cheese.