I absolutely love Key Lime Pie! I remember when Andrew and I went to Key West, we had it every night! However, I am already struggling with weight gain so I wanted to clear my craving without maxing out my carbs in just one slice of pie.
So I decided to take matters into my own hands a create a dip! The recipe is super simple with only 3 ingredients!
I love squeezing fruits! I bought this super cool kitchen gadget on Amazon a few months ago. You really get the most juice out of your fruit!
You literally just add all the ingredient together and mix until smooth! How easy is that? I sliced fresh apples and divided the graham crackers to serve with! It was a huge hit!
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (takes about 3 limes)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with graham crackers, sliced apples, or pears.