Andrew and I love a good dip to snack on when we get home from work. We especially love anything that includes taco seasoning or cream cheese! This dip taste just like a Nachos Bell Grande at Taco Bell!
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 16 ounce jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 6 ounce jalapenos
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa. Add a layer of lettuce, tomatoe, onion, jalepenos, and cheese.
- Serve with chips or eat with romaine lettuce to create a crunchy wrap!