This recipe is super easy and simple!
I love subbing roasted spaghetti squash for spaghetti noodles because it cuts so many calories!
Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash in half. If it seems too hard to cut just pop it in the microwave for about 3 mins to make it easier for you.
Remove the seeds!
Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste!
Place squash, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking dish.
Remove from oven and let it cool down before you start using a fork to scrape the flesh to create long strands of spaghetti squash.
It is literally that simple and easy! I hope you will at least give it a try soon! :)
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise from stem to tail and scrape out the seeds.* Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place squash, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking dish. Place into oven and roast until tender, about 35-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
- Using a fork, scrape the flesh to create long strands.