- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup light Italian dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Trim any fat off your chicken breast, rinse clean , and then place in crock pot.
- Dice your red onion.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, chopped red onion and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is!