- 2 cans artichoke hearts
- 1 bag frozen spinach (thawed)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 4 oz fat free mozzarella cheese
- salt and fresh pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor mix artichoke hearts and garlic.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spray a baking dish with pam and add mixture, spreading evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita wedges and enjoy!