- 2 medium avocados or 3 small ones
- 1 cup of canned sweet corn
- 1 cup of canned black beens
- McCormink guacamole seasoning packet
- Open the avocados and scoop out the flesh. An easy way is to cut it length-wise around the pit and than using a chefs knife strike the pit and then twist the knife so you can easily remove the pit and scoop out the flesh.
- Mash the flesh with a fork, it can still have hard parts, follow your preference.
- Stir the other ingredients.
- Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator. A trick is to put a plastic wrap that touches the guacamole so it doesn’t brown because of contact with air.